In this episode of Logik TV, Jamie Benizri sits down with Chris Munro, author of Stud Training 101, for a discussion about how he turned a talent into a business and how he used trademarks to secure his investment.
Tune in to find out how you can increase your AQ (Attractiveness Quotient) and add some pizzaz to your dating life, and learn a few tidbits from an entrepreneur’s use of intellectual property.
As Director of Marketing and Communications at Legal Logik Inc, David Kynan blends his background in consumer psychology and services marketing with innovative applications of technology to realize Legal Logik’s mission and help make legal services more accessible, convenient and affordable.
- Logik TV – Episode 36: ClauseHound
- Logik TV: Henry Giroux, Portrait of a Quebec Artist
- Logik TV – Episode 35: Financing Real Estate
- Logik TV – Episode 34: Class Action Against The STM
- Logik TV – Episode 33: Drone Privacy Laws
- Biking on Quebec Roads: Are You Breaking Any of These 12 Little-Known Rules?
- Logik TV – Causes and Community: Help Snowden ‘s Guardian Angels
- Logik TV – Episode 32: Fly Drones? Do You Need An SFOC?
- Logik TV – Episode 31: Drone Operation Rules
- Logik TV – Episode 30: Beth Din
- Logik TV – Episode 29: DRONES! Disruption, Innovations And Opportunities
- Logik TV – Episode 28: Patents Demystified
- Logik TV – Episode 27: Carlos, Biz Tips From a Serial Entrepreneur
- Logik TV – Episode 26: Importing Products Into Canada
- Logik TV – Episode 25 : Top Patents Mistakes
- Logik TV – Episode 24: The History of Law
- Logik TV – Episode 23 : Restaurant 3734, Social and Legal Stakes of Entrepreneurship
- Logik TV – Episode 22: Class actions
- Selling A Property? Don’t Forget to “Disclose” Your Problem Neighbours
- Logik TV – Episode 21: Hidden defect? What to do
- Logik TV – Episode 20: Top Condo Buying Mistakes
- Logik TV – Episode 19: Tips for Female Entrepreneurs
- Trademarks Under Fire: New Laws in Favour of French
- Logik TV Blooper Reel
- Logik TV – Episode 18: Protect Yourself From Scams
- Logik TV – Episode 17: Spotlight: Woman in Entrepreneurship
- 5 Questions to Ask When Looking for A Labour and Employment Attorney
- Logik TV – Episode 16: A Delicious Montreal Succes Story
- The 8 Spheres of Business
- Logik TV – Episode 15: Innovating in Traditional Industries
- Canada Syncs Up with International Trademark Laws: 5 Changes You Need to Know About
- Logik TV – Episode 14: Profile of Winning Quebec Startup
- Logik TV – Episode 13: Labour Disputes – 5 Criteria the Courts Consider
- Logik TV – Episode 12: Protect Yourself From Hackers
- Logik TV – Episode 8 : Do You Need A Corporate Minute Book?
- Registering A Trademark: Do You Need Help from a Trademark Agent?
- Logik TV – Episode 6: Should You Register Your Trademark in Canada or the US?
- Logik TV: Episode 5: Q&A with a Trademark Agent
- Logik TV – Episode 4: Montreal’s Pit Bull Ban Explained
- Logik TV – Episode 2: Legal Logik Is Snapping!
- Logik TV – Episode 1: Pokemon Go Legal and Safety Tips
- Introducing Logik TV
- [PRESS RELEASE] Montreal Law Firm and Drone Expert Team Up to Support Quebec Local UAV Start-Ups
- Brands vs. Trademarks: An Entrepreneur’s Introduction to Intellectual Property