Buying or selling a business, or thinking of a joint venture, merger or acquisition? When businesses or shares in a corporation change hands, important legal and financial implications must be taken into account. Our team of business attorneys is equipped to advise and guide you on the unique legal aspects of the transaction and help you conclude the transaction while ensuring that your interests are protected.
Our vast network of M&A intermediaries, such as business valuators, tax and accounting specialists, business brokers, bankers and financial specialists have made us a firm of choice for clients looking for support and assistance in successfully completing important commercial transactions.
Should You Contact A Business Attorney?
To help guide you in making the best choices, protecting your interests and mitigating business risks, a commercial attorney can be an essential resource when you’re involved in the following commercial activities:
- Purchasing or selling a business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Business partnerships
- Licensing a brand or product
How Legal Logik’s Commercial Attorneys Can Help
As a team of attorneys who are also business owners, investors and advisors to boards of directors, clients from all industries rely on our advice to assess their options, perform due diligence and help successfully conclude complex business transactions. Our knowledge and experience enable us to devise creative deal structures, design effective merger and acquisition programs and implement productive strategies for acquirers, sellers or acquisition targets.
If you’re buying or selling a business, involved in a joint venture, partnership or merger, we can help you with the entire process from begining to end, including the following:
- Advise and guide you on the unique legal aspects of the transaction
- Assist you throughout the negotiations and remain accessible every step of the way
- Assess the details of the proposed transaction and perform due diligence to establish the business’ ownership, legal structure and financial status
- Advise you of any legal risks in connection with the purchase or sale of a business and guide you in mitigating those risks
- Drafting of all documents and schedules related to the transaction, including all offers, memorandums and asset/share purchase agreements
- Help you identify income tax and financial implications that may result from the transaction and our tax counsel can advise on what actions to take
- Assist you in concluding the transaction, until closing and any post-closing obligations
What Makes Legal Logik’s Business Services Unique?
A Proven Track Record for Results
Our business attorneys have successfully aided numerous clients successfully complete important commercial transactions.
We offer reasonable rates and flexible billing options to help you achieve results you seek affordably.
We work to offer timely execution of all items related to your file and respond quickly to inquiries and correspondence.
Our business attorneys act as your allies and advocates, guiding you to a favourable outcomes for your and your business.