Are You Going Through a Divorce or Separation?
Find the Right Family Lawyer for you
- You are going through a divorce or separation from a spouse or common law partner
- You would like to know your rights with respect to assets, spousal or child support, or custody
- You would like to ensure that custody arrangements are in your favour
- You would like to ensure that the division of property and other assets is in your favour
- You would like assistance from a qualified family attorney to resolve other matters or issues resulting from the separation or divorce
Access Personalized Legal Help for your Situation
- Divorce applications
- Amicable agreements and Out-of-Court Settlements
- Child custody arrangements
- Spousal or child support arrangements
- Partition of family patrimony, including your home, savings, RRSP and other belongings
- Property and co-ownership issues, such as the sale of the family residence and maintaining the status quo pending legal proceedings
- Discovery of undisclosed assets and undeclared income
- Protection of assets by way of a seizure before judgment pending legal proceedings
- De facto spouses
- Foreign decisions granting maintenance orders or alimony
What Makes Legal Logik’s Family Law Services Unique?
Individualized Legal Services
We work with you in a collaborative relationship providing services tailored to your needs. Together, we’re a team, working to get the results that matter to you.
Simply cover the costs and disbursements required to handle your file and a success fee if we obtain a favourable settlement.
A Proven Track Record for Results
Our attorneys have successfully helped countless clients resolve their conflicts and find a way forward.
Meet Our Family Attorneys
Seeing the need for a modern approach to helping victims of significant life challenges, she chose to specialize in aspects of the law that would allow her to act as an advocate and ally to individuals in need. In her daily work, she practices in medical malpractice, labour and employment disputes, insurance law and civil and corporate litigation, helping those who have been wronged obtain just compensation for harm and damages they’ve suffered. To date, she has successfully pleaded hundreds of cases before Quebec’s court.
With his experience in family, penal and criminal law, Dave joined Legal Logik to help clients in need defend their rights resolve important life situations. “When facing difficult legal situations, each and every person needs an advocate who will be their partner and help them achieve the best possible outcome,” says Dave. “Social injustices do occur and as part of the team at Legal Logik, my commitment is to help those who need affordable, reliable and transparent legal representation.”