CONTEST YOUR STOP SIGN TICKET
Have you received a ticket for crossing the stop line or failing to make a complete stop at a stop sign that you feeling is unjust and wish to contest? Would you like professional help to contest with the aim of reducing the amount of the fine, the loss of demerit points or the preventing the loss of your license?Let Legal Logik’s team of professionals act on your behalf to contest your ticket.
SHOULD YOU CONTEST YOUR STOP SIGN TICKET?
When issued a ticket for a driving infraction, it is your legal right to contest and benefit from a fair and complete defence. If you believe the ticket was unjust, the reasons for it incorrect, or have evidence or a defence that counters or contradicts the officers claims, contesting your ticket may be in your best interests.When it comes to a stop at a stop sign, you may have a legal defence if, for instance:
- You came to a full stop before the stop sign.
- You were fully aware of your surroundings at the time you stopped your car and had full view of the police presence.
- There was an object preventing you from seeing the stop sign, rendering it impossible to have known that you were to stop at that location.
- You were signalled to bypass the stop sign by someone in authority (for example, by a worker in a construction zone).
HOW LEGAL LOGIK HELPS
If you’re ready to contest, for one low fee, you’ll benefit from the proven Contesting System:
We will gather all the details regarding the situation from your perspective and analyze the ticket you were issued.
We will complete an in-depth investigation of the ticket, police report and the prosecutor’s evidence.
Based on our analysis and investigation, as well as the testimonial evidence you have provided, we will prepare your defence based on your version of events to contest your ticket on your behalf.
We will then negotiate with the prosecutor on your behalf with the aim of:
- Reducing the amount of the fine
- Reducing the amount of demerit points
- … or both
WHY LEGAL LOGIK?
When you choose Legal Logik, you benefit from the assistance of a team consisting of a former prosecutor and seasoned defence attorneys with insider knowledge of Quebec’s penal system. Thanks to this experience, we’ve developed a solid track record for helping our clients contest tickets successfully.