When in a dispute with an employer, employees need objective legal guidance to inform them of their rights, evaluate their case and determine if they may be entitled to compensation. We work with you each step of the way, acting as your ally and advocate to help you obtain the compensation you may be entitled to. If you have been fired or laid off and feel your rights have been violated, we can help defend your rights and work with you to seek fair compensation for one or more of the following:
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- A fair and acceptable severance package
- An increase an insufficient severance offered to you
- Psychological or emotional harm, stress and/or trauma
- Were you fired and issued a Record of Employment falsely stating that you “quit voluntarily”?